Usually all my program are donateware:
- "as is" basis
- Free of charge but donations are welcome!
- commercial users have to donate.
Full license text
Why free of charge?
Free software is simply better!
If you want to appreciate my work, I will be happy to get a donation!
Download file formats
- Files are packed with ZIP (unpacking built-in since Windows XP). Recommendation for unpacking: 7-zip or WinRar
- Files are packed with RAR. Recommendation for unpacking: 7-zip or WinRar
- *-sfx.exe (self-extracting)
- The program unpacks itself. No additional software required.
- CLI (Command-Line Interface)
- The program is executed on a text-console (CMD.EXE, command.com, Shell). Handy for scripts, automation and unattended tasks. Sometinmes also called CUI (character user interface).
- TUI (Text-based User Interface)
- The programm has a 'graphical user interface' in a text-console (CMD.EXE, command.com, Shell) that is operated by keyboard.
- GUI (Graphical User Interface)
- The programm has a 'graphical user interface' with windows and can be operated by mouse.
- configuration with text files
- VB4 (Visual Basic 4), VB5
- Requires VB4-dlls for execution under Windows.
- Java, JRE (Java Runtime Enviroment)
- Requires an installed Java Runtime Enviroment for execution.
- No additional software required, just Windows (AutoIt3).
- No additional software required, just Windows/DOS (CMD.EXE/command.com).
- No additional software required, just DOS.
- GPL (General Public License)
- A well-known open-source license. see gnu.org
- "as is" basis; Free of charge but donations are welcome! commercial users have to donate.